Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Lord's day!

Today is Sunday.  I stayed home this morning because our yougest Jonathan has a bad rash all over his body.  I took him to the Doc yesterday and she thought he had strp but the test came back negative.  So we are left guessing at what it is.
Being delayed up until recently he hasn't eaten much food.  But his GI put him on medicine to make him hungry a few weeks ago.  Now he is eating a little of everything.  It has been so neat to watch him.  But know we are left wondering if he is allergic to something.  So we have backed him down to simple fruits and veggies and his formula.  She put him on a cream also to help it clear up.
So now I am waiting for this rash to clear up so we can start playing detective.
tomorrow Allen is getting retested for allergies also.  He was tested several years ago.  But the improvement he got from the shots just didn't make it worth putting him through the shots.  Now he is older... we will see!  I love my kids so much I would do anything for them.  Sometimes it's a balancing act but I would trade being a mommy for anything.  Mommy is the best name or title I have ever had!!!! BY FAR.
While my family is at church I have cleaned alittle, prepared dinner.  Which I am not sure will be done on time.  put the baby to sleep, moved laundry along.  Done some work for heart4adoption, and watched a cute movie "the Backup Plan"  I loved the movie.  And I love quiet mornings at home.
Heart4adoption is a ministry my husband and I recently started to support people in the adoption process or considering adoption.  Adoption can be a long hard journey.  There is now someone who has been down the path that is here to walk your path with you. http://www.heart4adoption.us/

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog... I'm so fortunate I'm able to follow jonathon's progress and what he's up to.... You have not only been a blessing in his life but in mine as well I'm so greatful for all tour doing and for allowing me to remain a part of his life and him a part of mine.... Cause he sure stoley heart that sweet angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always, girl. we will see you in a couple of weeks. And Robin will be coming with us. O she will be there tomorrow with her dad who is having sx on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete