Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a DAY....

So today was super busy.  I am now driving kids to school about 730. I get home about 815.  My daycare baby R comes about 830.  We colored, I cleaned the playroom (that was more like 20 jobs), went and got the rest of the school supplies (you know the ones that weren't on the supply list!), fed kids lunch, did laundry, prepped dinner, gave naps, mind you I am still cleaning the playroom mist all this.  Took R to his mom, ran carpool, went to Food Lion, came home let JTB's aide go home, fed baby, played with Jo, cooked dinner, served dessert.  I am now posting and then I need to get back to laundry and hopefully finish up the playroom.
These photos were all taken by a dear friend, Krista Hodgkin
Oh.... JTB's ssn card came today instead of 2 weeks it took 2 days.  That was the fastest part of the whole adoption.  But yeah we are done!!!! He is forever ours.

http://www.heart4adoption.us/

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, you have such a beautiful family!~~Gina

    ReplyDelete